Those who’ve been hanging out around here for a while probably know how much I use essential oils. I use them in nearly all my cleaning supplies, my daily beauty regimen, and in homeopathics. They have been SUCH a blessing to my family, so it’s only natural that I want to share them with you! We not only survive, but THRIVE during the rough winter months and stop all kinds of yuckiness because of these pretty little bottles, and you can too, by getting some of the highest quality essential oils, from one of the most esteemed companies in the world, Young Living, through me!
True Health and Wellness
I have three little boys who are rough, tough and dirty all the time. They pick up germs like magnets (don’t all kids?!). But these pretty bottles help knock out gunk and junk and I LOVE that there are no side effects or no long-term consequences because oils are recognized by the body as nutrients – the body actually knows what to do with them. I never had these results with other, lesser quality oils as I used to purchase the cheapest oils I could find on Amazon and the health foods store. They worked fine for cleaning products, but never did for our health. That all changed when I started using Young Living!
I use my oils on a daily basis to help with waking up in the morning and energy, for my mood and to help with feeling overwhelmed, for digestion support, anytime one of us needs immune support, in my nightly Epsom salt baths, and to make my own non-toxic beauty and cleaning products and more!
Want to learn more? Watch my webinar for essential oil newbies!
Why Young Living?
To be honest, I hadn’t been picky at all these last few years about which oils I buy, until recently when I started to notice that my friends who have the higher quality brands were seeing results while using essential oils for their health and I wasn’t. When I started buying from Young Living, I noticed a much different scent right away. The cheaper ones have a more chemical smell. Es aren’t regulated by the FDA, so there are some that might have additives, chemicals and are diluted.
I personally chose Young Living because of their long-standing reputation as one of the highest quality brands in the world and their built-in network of support and experts to learn how to use them effectively. They own all their farms (all over the world) and use NO pesticides or herbicides and instead use essential oils for pest control! Weeds are pulled by hand. Everything is tested for purity and bottled in their plant in Utah.
Young Living makes it easy for a newbie to get started as they have the most affordable and valuable starter kits. They include all the most common oils that you are most likely to use.
You’ll Get 11 of the most popular oils PLUS a FREE diffuser for $160! All of that retails for about $320, so it’s a HUGE cost savings! Plus I’ll send you a FREE reference materials and an e-book guide so you’ll know how to use every oil right away! I’ll make sure you get your money’s worth. Ten of the 11 oils come in another kit that costs $160 by itself, so you save a lot by buying it in THIS kit. Here’s what comes in the kit:
- Thieves Vitality (a blend of Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Rosemary and Eucalyptus)
- Lemon Vitality
- Peppermint Vitality
- R.C. (a blend of 3 types of Eucalyptus)
- Di-Gize Vitality (a blend of Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper)
- Purification (blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle)
- Pan Away (a blend of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint)
- BONUS OIL – Stress Away (a blend of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, Lavender)
- Your choice of a home diffuser (a $96 value. I use mine daily)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 10 1 ml. dram bottles to share
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
Premium Starter Kit Unboxing Video
See what the kit is all about in this video!
Why Joining My Team Rocks!
When you purchase the Premium Starter Kit from me this month, you can receive my own personal welcome package with special email promo code: MERRYOILS. Email the code to sara at mymerrymessylife.com to receive the following:
- $20 in FREE reference materials so you can KNOW how to use those pretty little bottles
- Chemical Free Home Book! There are more than 30 recipes including in this book to turn your house and personal care products into chemical-free ones, using your new essential oils! See all the recipes here.
- Cheat sheets! Information on using essential oils for first aid and for babies and children
- An essential oil starter guide booklet – this is so practical and useful. It lists every oil in the starter kit and exactly how to use it, plus gives you a comprehensive education on essential oils!
- A set of oil bottle cap labels so you can organize and find your pretty new oil stash!
Support and Training – I am part of a huge network of bloggers and people from all walks of life who are passionate about essential oils, and we have a wealth of resources to offer you to ensure you’ll be successful with your purchase. I will step you how to use them, step-by-step, through my webinars, Facebook classes and blog posts. If you buy oils from Whole Foods or Amazon, you either get no help at all or just a little bit. Either way, once you leave, you no longer have the support you’re gonna need to figure out how the heck to use these things! They’ll just sit in your cabinet, or be used incorrectly and then not be as effective. That’s what I’m here for! Ongoing support – I’m passionate about customer service, not just getting new customers, but taking care of them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I will mail your goodies to you personally 3-4 weeks after you order it, to make sure you have received your items and that you will be keeping the kit.
Ready To Have Your Own Essential Oils?
I Suggest Joining Young Living:
- as a Wholesale Member (sounds serious but it isn’t – just means you get the discounts, like a Costco or Sam’s membership)
- or as a Retail Customer via the Young Living website (no discounts available that way, though)
I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, even if you’re a beginner. That’s because Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit and they get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered! That’s it. No tricks or gimmicks. To keep your 24% discount past 1 year, you’ll need to purchase $50 worth of product (one time). If you don’t, your account just goes inactive.
Please note: the Home Diffuser in the graphic below has been replaced with the Rainstone Diffuser and the kit costs $210. The Rainstone is a VERY nice diffuser!
Sign Me Up!
- Click over to the sign-up page but keep this page open to help you.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1797486 (so that I can send you your goodies!)
- If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be one of the Premium Starter Kits (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the educational package from me). My favorite diffusers are the Home and the Bamboo diffusers – they both work well and fill both a bedroom and a large room well. The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with the bigger Aroma essential oil diffuser!
- During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 (Essential Rewards) is optional. Just skip it and continue with your order. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
- Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: MERRYOILS.
Not Sure You Wanna Dive Right In? Get A Free eBook!
Fill out the form below and I’ll send you a FREE e-book – 88 Ways to Use Essential Oils, and add you to my 10-part essential oils email series to learn all about them! No obligation, no risk. Just fun! Also, check out my frequently asked questions page.
More Membership Explanation
If the membership process confuses you, click here to read more about it and also read about our Essential Rewards program, where you can earn points to get free oils and products! You can also email me at sara at my merrymessylife dot com, and provide your phone number, and I’ll call you to explain it (just ignore occasional loud noises from my kids!). Click here to read more!