It’s a balmy holiday season here in the South, so it doesn’t quite feel like Christmas yet, except for all the gifts I’ve been crocheting! It’s been fun to look at all of your holiday fiber crafts and I can’t wait to see what’s in store this week! I’m happy to feature several knitted projects from last week, as they don’t always get the spotlight on my crochet-heavy party.
#1 Most-Clicked Link: Bonfire Granny by Shelia of Creative Design
The name for this afghan is aptly chosen, as it really does have the colors of a bonfire! You can never go wrong with the granny stitch!
My Favs – #2 – Neck Warmer with Cables by Ana of Lanas e Hilos
I’m so excited to finally feature a knitting project! And this one is GORGEOUS – I want to learn to knit just to make it. Ana has been a long-time participant at Hookin On Hump Day and has been featured numerous times. Her work speaks for itself as it is simply exquisite!
My Favs – #3 – Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Sarah of Petals to Picots
There were so many fantastic projects from last week, that I just couldn’t choose just two. So here are the rest of my favorites!
- Flower Border Blanket Gift Set from Lanas e Hilos
- A Fluffy Cat Princess Amigurumi by Little Things Blogged – free pattern!
- Crocheted Winter Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me – free pattern!
- Waikiki Wildflower Crochet Pattern from Felted Button
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at http://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores. Just blog posts.