Hi everyone! Welcome back to the best fiber arts link party and blog hop around. Some great features from last week – what have you been up to this week?
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Heart Ring Box, by Maz of Be a Crafter! Love this free crochet pattern – perfect for giving and keeping precious treasures safe!
#2 – My Biggest Doily Ever, by Preeti of Creat-E-Witty Unleashed – Absolutely gorgeous, and it includes a link to the free crochet pattern!
#3 – Crunchy Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern, by Kara of Petals to Picots – A great stitch, a handy cloth, and a free crochet pattern!
#4 – Adenium – free crochet flower tutorial, by Maya of Little Treasures – I love the way she uses these in fun ways. Wonderful free crochet tutorial!
#5 – Candy Stick Blanket, by Susan of Felted Button – Love the clever ombre design of this one! Crochet Pattern available for purchase!
Remember, the party will now just run on the first and third Wednesday of the month. So, this party will stay open for three weeks.
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.