It’s time for a partay! Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day – a link party for bloggers to show off their fiber arts skills in crochet, knitting, sewing, felting and more! It’s hosted by me and Moogly, so you have DOUBLE the exposure.
Each week we featured the top 5 most-clicked links, so spread the word with your followers so YOUR links get clicked! The party runs every first and third Wednesday of the month, so this party will be open for three weeks, as the first week in November isn’t until then. So, you’ve got three weeks to get your projects in, however, the ones that link up within the next few days are the ones that get the most exposure.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Crochet Headband Pattern by Flower Girl Cottage – FREE pattern! Great project to whip up for Christmas presents and the stitch pattern is just lovely!
- #2 – Amazing Grace Headband by Beatrice of Beatrice Ryan Designs – FREE pattern! Another beautiful headband and stitch pattern and this one is for a charitable cause – breast cancer.
- #3 – Booty Booty Booties Rockin Everywhere! by Trish of Tales from Trish. These crocodile stitch booties are just too too cute!
- #4 – Artfully Simple Pattern Review by Corina of Stitch 11 – a gorgeous scarf and pattern review, designed by our very own, Tamara from Moogly!
- #5 – Fashion Accessory Organizer by Creat E Witty Unleashed – This is so neat! I love using crochet for practical things like a jewelry organizer. Great idea and comes with a free tutorial!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.