This session of our incredible fiber arts link party, shows how we have bloggers all over the world participating! We have a blogger from the US, THREE from Germany and one from Spain! Crochet is loved the world over. As always, this party is co-hosted by the lovely Tamara from Moogly!
#1 Most Clicked Link – Sea Song Crochet Blanket by Felted Button – one of the most unique blanket patterns I’ve seen! Pattern available for purchase.
#2 – A “Pengu” Comforter for Babies (Ein “Pengu”-Schnuffeltuch für Babies) by Crochet Around the World – such a cute lovey blanket that links to a FREE pattern!
#3 – Flittering Butterflies Crochet Wreath (in English and German!) by Crochetier – such a simple, yet beautiful wreath! FREE pattern!
#4 – Mini Mandalas by My World of Colour – links to a FREE pattern (and another pattern from a German blogger!)
#5 – Um X Para Sevilha – A SHAWL TO SEVILLA by Ana Love Craft – a gorgeous Flamenco shawl and a story about travelling to Sevilla with it!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.