Here’s the perfect gift guide for the natural mama in your life! From eco friendly watches, to essential oils, natural makeup and nail polish to kitchen gadgets, I’ve taken the guesswork out of it for you. And as a natural mama myself, I do know what we like!
Sprout Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly Watches
These are the cutest and neatest watches! They are 86% eco-friendly and are lead and phthalate free. The corn resin they use is in full compliance with the American ASTM D6400 as well as the European EN13432 standards for compostable material. Most lenses in the medium price range of watches are made from plexiglass, a type of synthetic plastic. Sprout™ lenses are made from Mineral crystal which is a type of glass made from sand. It can technically be recycled. They use mercury-free batteries and conflict-free diamonds and crystals. Their packaging comes from 80% recycled materials as well! They also use bamboo, which is an ecofriendly and sustainable crop to grow and maintain.
- Confetti watchSwarovski Crystal-Accented Owl Watch
- Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch
- Swarovski Crystal-Accented Owl Watch
Beautycounter Natural Makeup
Give your mama the gift of natural, safe and luxurious makeup! Beautycounter is a new company that’s taking the market by storm! They have banned over 1,500 ingredients from their products and every ingredient has a function, nothing is used without careful consideration for efficacy and performance. No unwanted extras, no dyes, no mysteries. They evaluate every potential ingredient for safety and score very low on the Environmental Working Group’s scale for toxicity. To learn more about the company, visit my page here. Otherwise, here are my favorite makeup products:
- Color Shade Eye Duo (pictured above)
- Lip Sheer (pictured above)
- Tint Skin Foundation
- Rose Neroli Hand Cream
- Lustro Sugar Scrub
- Protect Stick Sunscreen (great for the face!)
- Body Collection (lotions, body washes)
- Organic Cotton Makeup Remover Pads
Reusable Shopping and Produce Bags
I know as a mama myself, all my reusable bags are a hod-podge of things I’ve gotten along the way. None of them are cute or match, and all are different sizes! But to buy a bunch of nice bags for myself? Something I’ll probably never do, but I’d do it as a gift for a mom!
- Trolley Reusable Bag System (Coolest thing ever! Makes grocery shopping easier and more organized)
- Cute reusable owl canvas tote
- Eco-friendly mesh produce bags (pictured)
- Earthwise Insulated Reusable Bags (very practical, and still cute!)
Dead Sea Magnesium Oil and Dead Sea Salts for Relaxation
Us mamas, we work hard, don’t we? And our bodies take a beating. Give your mama the gift of relaxation with magnesium body oil and Dead Sea salts. This is a true luxury, something she will likely not buy for herself! She can put a cup or two of the mineral salts and add her favorite essential oils to it. Magnesium is known for it’s healing powers to relax and soothe the muscles, bones and joints.
Essential Oil Diffusers
No natural mama wants toxic fragrances being sprayed or burned throughout her home, but she DOES want her home to smell pretty! So, what’s a mama to do? Buy a beautiful and luxurious essential oil diffuser! The two pictured are my favorites – the Aria and Rainstone diffusers from Young Living. They both play spa like music and have remotes to turn them on and off and control the music. Young Living’s diffusers are really high quality – they have a year warranty on them! I’ve bought several from Amazon that have broken in a mere few months, with no hope to get my money back. I’ve been so happy with these diffusers. They also come in the Premium Starter Kits, which would save you A LOT of money on both the diffusers and the oils!
Kitchen Gadgets – Instant Pot & Blender
Kitchen gadgets can be really fun when you get the right ones for Mother’s Day. My two favorites are my Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and a really good blender like a Vitamix. The Instant Pot has made cooking real food SO SO much easier for me! I’m able to cook a large roast in one hour, and when it comes out, it’s juicy and falls apart. I put it in and go!
- Instant Pot – a dream come true for real food kitchens!
- Vitamix Blender – this is a luxurious gift! Could go in with your siblings and dad to get this for her together. She will LOVE it!
- WonderMill Grain Mill – this is a must-have for the mamas who love to bake. She can grind her own wheat with this bad boy! I have this exact grain mill in my house and it works beautifully.
- Omega Juicer – this is one of the top brands of juicers, and such a nice gadget to have in a real food kitchen.
Natural and Safer Nail Polish
I love to have pretty toes and nails, but I do not like all the chemicals that come with it. So I LOVE using these natural nail polishes! You could book an appointment for your mama at her favorite nail salon or spa for a mani-pedi, and give her the natural nail polish for them.
- Mineral Fusion Nail Polish – free of toluene, camphor, DBP, formaldehyde and cruelty free (not tested on animals)
- Organic Super Nail Hardener
- Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover – acetone-free
Essential Oil Starter Kits
Nothing’s better than giving your mama the gift of health! Purchase a Premium Starter Kit from Young Living to jump start her journey to health. These are the top-of-the-line, best essential oils on the market. She’ll get 11 oils, plus a bunch of samples, literature on how to use the oils, plus a FREE diffuser! This has been my most favorite natural item by far these past three years. Get essential oils here.