In this funny video, we have two of our middle sons joining us with a good German friend of ours. We hope you enjoy this video with magic card tricks and a fun interview – all speaking in German!
Funny Visit with a German Friend
We are delighted to have our dear German friend, Christian, with us on the channel today! He came to visit us. He is one of our followers, and we met him in Trier when we visited the city last summer. He was our gracious tour guide around the city! We liked him so much that we invited him to come to stay with us. Our two middle sons, Griffin and Grayson, wanted to do a video with him, so we have him doing card tricks with Grayson and an interview with Griffin – ALL IN GERMAN! We’ve lived here for 14 months and already the kids can speak and understand very well.
Learn Languages with Lingoda
I’ve been using Lingoda to learn and speak German – they have really good live classes with a native German speaker! Use my link HERE and this code – SARA40 – to get 40% off the marathon course or your first month of classes! I can highly recommend Lingoda – they’ve helped me so much to learn German!
Watch all of our videos about living in Germany as Americans
- Life in Germany vs. USA – 10 Things We Don’t Have in Germany
- Life in Germany vs. USA – 10 Things We Have in Germany but Didn’t Have in America
- How Life is Different in Germany as Americans
- What Our American Kids Think of Life in Germany
- Buying a Car in Germany as Americans
- Surprising German Culture Shocks as Americans
- 20 Things We Missed about Germany While Being in the USA
- Celebrating One Year Living in Germany
- Moving to Germany from the USA – One Year Later
- Problems with my German Resident Permit, Driver’s License & Health Insurance
- Have Our German Skills Improved Since Last Year?
- 15 Reasons Why We Chose to Move to Germany
In February of 2021, we packed up our American family of six, with four kids ages 11 and under, and moved halfway across the world to Germany to follow our dream of living in Europe again! When we were first married, we lived for two years in France and fell in love with the European way of life. Moving to Germany has been a whirlwind, especially with four kids in tow, but we’re already growing stronger and better from the experiences we are having. It has NOT been easy, but that’s how it usually is in life when you go after your dreams!
If you’d like to see our whole journey to getting here and to follow along with our travels, join our email list below (at the bottom of this post) to get one email each week with our latest post and YouTube video!
Like Hearing About Our Adventures?
Check out all of the blog posts I’ve written and videos we’ve recorded for YouTube by clicking here. You can watch them from the beginning to current day!