Kevin was excited to GEEK out in this video about German engineering and math!
German Math Education & Engineering
It has been really interesting to see just how different math is taught here in Germany compared to the USA. They are truly teaching engineering concepts and vocabulary from the first and second grades, something that is not done in the US until college! We are confident our four kids are getting an amazing math education here in Germany.
Watch all of the videos about our experience in German schools here:
- How Our American Kids are Doing in German Grundschule (Elementary School)
- How Our American Kids Got into a German Gymnasium – Part I
- How Our American Kids Got into a German Gymnasium (Secondary School) – Part II
- German Kindergarten was NOT What We Expected
- What is German School like for Our American Kids?
- Surprising German Culture Shocks (many of them are about school)
- German Kindergarten Culture Shocks
- German Grundschule Culture Shocks
In February of 2021, we packed up our American family of six, with four kids ages 11 and under, and moved halfway across the world to Germany to follow our dream of living in Europe again! When we were first married, we lived for two years in France and fell in love with the European way of life. Moving to Germany has been a whirlwind, especially with four kids in tow, but we’re already growing stronger and better from the experiences we are having. It has NOT been easy, but that’s how it usually is in life when you go after your dreams!
If you’d like to see our whole journey to getting here and to follow along with our travels, join our email list below (at the bottom of this post) to get one email each week with our latest post and YouTube video!
Like Hearing About Our Adventures?
Check out all of the blog posts I’ve written and videos we’ve recorded for YouTube by clicking here. You can watch them from the beginning to current day!