Come explore Munich, Germany with us but through the eyes of our four children.
Explore Munich, Germany from the Perspective of Four American Children
You’ve probably seen videos of tours of Munich before, but we’ve got a different twist for you! See this charming city through the eyes of our four kids. We took our kids by train to Munich for Halloween weekend (which isn’t celebrated much amongst Germans) and visited Schloß Nymphenburg, Hirschgarten, Marienplatz, the Altstadt, the English Garden and went to a Halloween party at the Hard Rock Cafe.
We had a lot of fun, but the kids definitely have their own opinions about what we saw, LOL! Watch this video to see what KIDS think about fancy buildings, palaces, and what it is they’d rather be doing!
Watch all of the videos about our experiences traveling in Germany here:
- Travel to Beautiful Lake Chiemsee – The Bavarian Sea
- We Visited Herrenchiemsee Palace – one of Germany’s Versailles!
- A Family Excursion in the Majestic Bavarian Alps
- A Magical Day Trip to Königssee and Obersee Lakes
- We Visited Burghausen Castle – the Longest Castle in the World
- Our Vacation to Galtür, Austria + the Tyrolean Alps
- We Visited Reit im Winkl + a Hike for Our Wedding Anniversary
- Americans Take a Trip to Reichsburg Cochem Castle in Germany
- Americans Visit Burg Eltz in Germany
- Seeing Munich, Germany through the Eyes of a Child (Part 2)
- Munich’s Old Town – A Historical Walking Tour
In February of 2021, we packed up our American family of six, with four kids ages 11 and under, and moved halfway across the world to Germany to follow our dream of living in Europe again! When we were first married, we lived for two years in France and fell in love with the European way of life. Moving to Germany has been a whirlwind, especially with four kids in tow, but we’re already growing stronger and better from the experiences we are having. It has NOT been easy, but that’s how it usually is in life when you go after your dreams!
If you’d like to see our whole journey to getting here and to follow along with our travels, join our email list below (at the bottom of this post) to get one email each week with our latest post and YouTube video!
Like Hearing About Our Adventures?
Check out all of the blog posts I’ve written and videos we’ve recorded for YouTube by clicking here. You can watch them from the beginning to current day!