Easy Paleo Ketchup
This fast and easy paleo ketchup is a breeze to whip up. Adjust to your taste preferences and know your giving your family something good for them!
- Yield: 8 ounces 1x
- Category: Condiment
- 1 can of organic tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2–3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2–3 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the tomato paste, onion powder, salt and honey in a bowl.
- Add in the honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Give it a taste and adjust if necessary. If ketchup is too thick, add more Apple Cider Vinegar or water to thin it out.
- Mix well and store in a glass container in the refrigerator.
If you’re feeling adventurous add some cayenne pepper to give your ketchup a kick!