Welcome to the best place on the web to link up and share your crochet, knitting, sewing (and more!) projects! Get seen and noticed here or browse the beautiful inspiration and find some free patterns! Here’s what was popular last time!
#1 Most-Clicked Link: Spring into Summer with a FREE Crochet Blanket Pattern from Felted Button – a FREE pattern for this gorgeous blanket, crochet on the diagonal!
#2 – It’s A Girl by Yarnaway – beautiful inspiration for a vintage-style baby blanket
#3 – Crocodile Stitch Scarf in 50 Shades of Grey by Creative Designs – gorgeous yarn and pattern for a unique scarf
#4 – Flower Lattice Infinity Scarf by Dearest Debi – this beautiful stitch with a FREE pattern makes for a lovely scarf, head wrap or even shawl!
#5 – Crochet Pot Holders Free Pattern by Petals to Picots – FREE patterns to make this quick project – great for gifts or to spice up your own kitchen!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!