Refresh Your Curly Hair
Hi curly beauty! Welcome to my curly hair hub on my blog. I grew up with super curly, wiry, poofy frizzy hair and no idea how to manage it. It was even too curly to straighen! So I just resigned myself to having frizzy hair until at the age of 14 a stylist, at Great Clips of all places, told me to stop shampooing everyday, to use a ton of conditioner and start using styling products for curly hair. She was my ANGEL! My hair trasnformed and it put me on a life long journey of learning how to care for my curls.
Fastforward to my thirties, and I dove into the amazing Curly Girl Method! It has taken my curls from sorta-kinda-okay, to HOLY WOW! For real, it is an amazing method and my curls have never been happier. Read more about that method here.
If you want to refresh curly hair that's grown a little chaotic, you're in the right place. From essential oils for curly hair to a whole laundry list of fabulous products, we've got your curls covered.
Top Curly Hair Blog Posts and Videos
- START HERE - How I Follow the Curly Girl Method
- Deep Conditioning Tutorial for Gorgeous Curls
- Ingredients to Avoid in Curly Hair Products
- Why I Love Getting DevaCuts for My Curly Hair
- The Big Chop: Why Not to be Scared
- DIY Gelatin Protein Treatment Mask
- 5 Easy Steps to Amazing Curls
- DIY Mermaid Hair Serum using Essential Oils
- DIY Clarifying Shampoo- Natural and Healthy
- Best Styling Products for Low & High Porosity Hair
- How to Know Your Hair Porosity
- How to Heal Damaged Hair with a Bond Repair Treatment
- My Top 7 Tips to Protect Your Curls While Swimming
- Top 4 Tips for Curly Hair Volume
- DIY Natural Hair Gel with Gelatin
- How to Refresh Curly Hair in Between Washings
- My Nighttime Curly Hair Routine
- Homemade No Frizz Spray – All Natural
My Favorite Curly Hair Products & Accessories
I have curated my favorite products that are all free of silicones and sulfates in an Amazon store to make getting started super easy for you! These are products I can personally vouch for and recommend, and I have notes written for many of them so you'll have my own personal tips! Click here to view the store!