It’s lucky number 7, 77 that is! Welcome back to our bi-monthly fiber arts blog hop for crochet, knitting and sewing enthusiasts! Hosted by me and the lovely Tamara from Moogly!
Here’s what was popular last week!
#1 Most-Clicked – “A case for my phone” by A Dream Around the World – with a link to a whole collection of FREE case patterns!
#2 – Happy Harlequin Blanket by Felted Button – gorgeous, and FREE crochet pattern!
#3 – Blue Puffy Flower Blanket by Priscillas – lovely use of color, and it links to a FREE crochet pattern!
#4 – Swanky Glam Cowl by My Hobby is Crochet – glamorous and FREE crochet pattern!
#5 – Easy Scalloped Headband Crochet Pattern by The Philosopher’s Wife – lovely thread work in a FREE crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.