It’s a stormy, rainy, thundering day here for hump day – hope everyone else is safe and sound! We had another fantastic week last week, and many of you got to meet the lovely Christine from Projects Around the House who was my guest hostess! She’s back again this week (YAY!) and you’ll be hearing from her again. So, we collaborated, and here are our favorite picks from last week.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Sharing Some Heart Art by Sharon of Felted Button
I just adore the pictures Susan took of this heart she created from another heart pattern.
- #2 – Crochet Owl Bucket by Shelia of Creative Design
- #3 – Penguin Hooded Towel by Amber of Crazy Little Projects
- #4 – Made with Love by Heather of Dandelion Daze
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Boardfollow and sometimes featuring you on Facebookfollow and Google+follow!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at https://www.mymerrymessylife.comfollow or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.