Hookin On Hump Day #31 – Link Party for the Fiber Arts
We’re already rolling into February – 2013 is going strong! What have you been up to this week? Here are the features from last week, chosen by my co-hostess, Christine from Projects Around the House, and I.
#1 Most Clicked Link: New crochet stitch – new blanket by Stitchin’ Girl.
She shares a new stitch she’s working on to make a blanket. I love to use new stitches, and this one looks easy, yet is still so interesting!
- #2 – All Mine Crochet Slouchy Hat by Tamara of Moogly Blog
- #3 – How To Crochet A Perfect Heart by Robin of Crochet Nirvana
- #4 – Whimsy Couture Milkmaid Dress – Pattern Review by Erin of Crafty Biggers
- #5 – Published in Apronology Magazine ~ Oh My! by Crystelle of Crystelle Boutique
- #6 – Sunshine Summer Dress by Amy of Amy Stebbins
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at https://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!