Wow, it's the 40th week of Hookin On Hump Day! I love hosting this party as it's like shopping at my favorite crafts store – I want to make nearly every project that you guys link up!
This has been one extremely hectic week for us as we moved into a new house! We had tons of help from our families, but with a newborn and two toddlers, it was still a monumental task. So, I have to give Tamara from Moogly big kudos for being one fantastic co-hostess and jumping right in to help me out!
Here are the features from last week!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: #1 – Something Pretty Cushion, by Rajeswari on Diaper Mum
Gorgeous! And links to the free crochet patterns used are included!
#2 – Crochet Fruit Coasters by Sarah on Repeat Crafter Me – free crochet patterns!
#3 – Little Pink Pig Hat by Jen on Monkey See, Monkey Do! – free crochet pattern!
#4 – 6-12 Month Giraffe Hat by Corina on Stitch11 – free crochet pattern!
#5 – Amber Crochet Bolero by Stacey on Busting Stitches – free crochet pattern!
Please take a moment to check out the new rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!