Hookin On Hump Day #47 – Link Party for the Fiber Arts
We’re back to the best fiber arts party on the web! Stop here for amazing inspiration and free patterns for crochet, knitting, sewing, felting and more. The features are shared by both me and Tamara, my lovely cohostess, at Moogly.
Your projects always impress us, bloggers, and here are the 5 most-clicked and also our favs from last week! We will be cutting back on this party, and it’s a lot of work for both Tamara and I, especially for me after having our third baby. So, we will party the first and third Wednesday (technically, it starts on a Tuesday night) of each month. This is the last Wednesday of May, so we will party again next week since it’s the first week of June.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Mike and Sully by Pali from Knitting Rays of Hope – free loom knitting patterns for these adorable hats!
#2 – Crochet Lalaloopsy Dolls by Corina of Stitch 11 – such a cute doll for little girls! Links to a free pattern!
#3 – Putting My Feet Up by Susan of Felted Button – stunning! It’s so beautiful I’d have a hard time putting my feet on it!
#4 – Peacock Doily or a Wall Hanging? A Mother’s Day Gift! by Weaver Birdie – this work of art includes a FREE pattern!
#5 – Peace, Love and Granny Squares by Kara of Petals to Picots – such a cute design with a FREE pattern!
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!