Wow, this past month was the highest entered party EVER! Over 80 links (and our average is about 50). So, welcome all of you new fiber crafters to the best link party for the fiber arts! We like to showcase you crocheters, knitters, seamstresses and seamsters, felters and more.
Here are the top five most-clicked entries from last week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Pattern Ta-Da by Susan of Felted Button – this woman is a true crochet artist! The pattern is available for purchase.
#2 – More and More Pot Holders by This Handmade Life – beautiful yarn and designs! I want to crochet these to have all over my kitchen!
#3 – How to Crochet a Lalaloopsy Doll by Corina of Stitch 11 – these are just darling! What little girl wouldn’t love to have one!? Includes a FREE pattern!!
#4 – Folding Lawn Chair Crochet-Over by Elizabeth from Calleigh’s Clips and Crochet Creations – great idea! Turns an ordinary chair into a work of art. Comes with a free tutorial!!
#5 – Textured Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Kara of Petals to Picots – Kara’s been posting dishcloth patterns all summer and this is just one of them! They are all gorgeous designs and FREE!
Remember, the party will now just run on the first and third Wednesday of the month. So, this party will stay open for two weeks.
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Leave a Reply