Happy August everyone! Welcome back to the best fiber arts link party on the web where you can show off your projects of crochet, knitting, sewing, felting, embroidery and more! My hostess, Tamara from Moogly, put the party together this week. Here are the top 5 most-clicked links!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Mickey for Eli by Pali and Vanessa on Knitting Rays of Hope – such a super cute hat, and for such a wonderful cause!
#2 – Crochet Hounds Tooth Hat Pattern by Kathy on Elk Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs – a FREE crochet pattern, and I love how she demonstrates it in several yarns!
#3 – Laid-Back Cat Amigurumi by Pam on Crochet Parfait – a FREE crochet pattern, hilarious and so cute!
#4 – Flower Photo Prop by Corina of Stitch11 – a FREE crochet pattern, great for girlies of all sizes – and I think it'd make a gorgeous gift topper too!
#5 – Rainbow Bag by Jessi, on Jubilant Jessi – a gorgeous, eye catching bag, a pattern review, and link to the FREE crochet pattern included!
Some Party Rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!