Welcome back! It’s week #54 of Hookin’ On Hump Day and your talents just never disappoint. This week we (my co-hostess Tamara from Moogly and I) are featuring bloggers who’ve created a flower crochet beanie, a crochet gecko, a crochet elephant amigurumi, crochet baby booties and a crochet owl pouch.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – New Pattern Release and Giveaway from Jam Made – this crochet hat is so unique because it has a flower design at the crown!
#2 – My Gorgeous Gecko from Love, Lucie – EEK! Isn’t this adorable! Such fun colors and it would make a great gift.
#3 – Amigurumi Elephant by I Love Handmade! – this little elephant looks so sweet and has a unique design.
#4 – Wrap Around Baby Booties by Quartered Heart Crochet – FREE pattern! The perfect thing to start to get ready for fall and winter.
#5 – Crochet Owl Pouch with Pattern – FREE pattern! These are the cutest! Love the colors and how it makes a pouch.
Some Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!