I love that new-ish commercial for hump day – have you seen it? The one where the camel walks through the office exclaiming, “Uh 0h, guess what it is? Guess what day it is!” Later the very annoyed lady says, “It’s Hump Day” just to shut the camel up. That should be our party commercial (see it here). Until we get the copyright for that, here’s what was popular these past two weeks! New around here? This is a bi-monthly blog hop for the fiber arts, hosted by me and Tamara from Moogly – a place where bloggers can show off their talents in crochet, knitting, sewing, felting, embroidery, cross-stitch and more!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – SuperHeroes Hats Unveiled by Knitting Rays of Hope: Winner by a landslide! Check out these sweet loom knitted hats and read about the important cause for which they craft.
#2 – A Cute Little Dress for a Newborn Princess by I Love Handmade!: So cute! Link to the FREE crochet pattern included!
#3 – The Angry Owl Hat by Maz Kwok: Angry owl needs his coffee! FREE crochet pattern!
#4 – A Very Foxy CAL by Tanya Today: This is so fun! Join the CAL or the KAL and get the free pattern! There’s even a prize!
#5 – Soft and Stylish Cowl Pattern, by Beatrice Ryan Designs: Lovely FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!