Welcome back to hump day! The link party for the fiber arts hosted by me and Moogly. Where those who crochet, knit, sew, felt, embroider and cross-stitch and show off their projects for a chance to be featured! Here are the features from last week:
#1 – Most-Clicked Link: Amazing Grace Snoodie by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs – This fantastic piece can be yours with this great free crochet pattern!
#2 – Heart Beat Beanie by Maz of Be A Crafter xD – Free crochet pattern!
#3 – Wine Bottle Sweater by Brittany of Just B Crafty – Free knitting pattern!
#4 – Technicolor Blanket by Shiela of Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae – Pattern available for purchase!
#5 – Thanksgiving Turkey by Kara of Petals to Picots – Free crochet pattern!
Congratulations everyone! Now go grab your “I've been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!