Welcome back to hump day! The link party for the fiber arts hosted by me and Moogly. Where those who crochet, knit, sew, felt, embroider and cross-stitch and show off their projects for a chance to be featured! Here are the features from last week:
#1 – Most-Clicked Link: Amazing Grace Snoodie by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs – This fantastic piece can be yours with this great free crochet pattern!
#2 – Heart Beat Beanie by Maz of Be A Crafter xD – Free crochet pattern!
#3 – Wine Bottle Sweater by Brittany of Just B Crafty – Free knitting pattern!
#4 – Technicolor Blanket by Shiela of Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae – Pattern available for purchase!
#5 – Thanksgiving Turkey by Kara of Petals to Picots – Free crochet pattern!
Congratulations everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.