Happy New Year! It’s the first Hookin On Hump Day for 2014. It is freezing cold for most of us in the U.S., so I hope your patterns are getting lots of views with people anxious to warm up with homemade hats, scarves, blankets, ear warmers and more.
Tied for #1 – Free Pattern – Rina Hat by Pattern Paradise – love the stitch pattern and colors she used, and it’s a FREE pattern from sizes newborn to adult!!
Tied for #1 – Two Missoni Inspired Blankets by Creative Designs – gorgeous blankets with pom-poms on the borders – perfect touch! Pattern available for purchase.
#2 – Mariposa’s Boot Cuffs – Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Lounge – free patterns and some video tutorials to help you make them!
#3 – Winter Mug Cozy Patterns by Divine Debris – free patterns to adorn your hot drink mugs – these are so cute and festive!
#4 – Child Size Pom Pom Beanie by Stitch 11 – these hats are super cute and come with free patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!