Happy New Year! It’s the first Hookin On Hump Day for 2014. It is freezing cold for most of us in the U.S., so I hope your patterns are getting lots of views with people anxious to warm up with homemade hats, scarves, blankets, ear warmers and more.
Tied for #1 – Free Pattern – Rina Hat by Pattern Paradise – love the stitch pattern and colors she used, and it’s a FREE pattern from sizes newborn to adult!!
Tied for #1 – Two Missoni Inspired Blankets by Creative Designs – gorgeous blankets with pom-poms on the borders – perfect touch! Pattern available for purchase.
#2 – Mariposa’s Boot Cuffs – Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Lounge – free patterns and some video tutorials to help you make them!
#3 – Winter Mug Cozy Patterns by Divine Debris – free patterns to adorn your hot drink mugs – these are so cute and festive!
#4 – Child Size Pom Pom Beanie by Stitch 11 – these hats are super cute and come with free patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.