It’s that time again! Middle of the week, so time to show off what’s on your hooks and needles with Moogly and I! In case you missed it, I have a huge giveaway going on right now – $150 of yarn and goodies from Red Heart Yarn for my second anniversary! Today is actually my official birthday.
Here’s what was popular at the last party!
#1 – Crochet Choose Your Own Adventure by Dearest Debbie – one crochet hat with four different ways to make it! Free patterns!
#2 – Country Appeal – A Free Infinity Scarf Pattern by Elk Studio – gorgeous scarf – I just love the ribbing!
#3 – Crochet Pattern – The Cherise Beanie by Pattern Paradise – beautiful hats, all available for pattern purchase!
#4 – Mariposa’s Wrist Cuffs – Free Crochet Pattern – by The Crochet Lounge – what a great idea! These are so pretty and a great accessory. Free pattern!
#5 – Pink Baby Blanket is Finished by My World of Colour – Lisa from Germany crocheted this lovely baby girl blanket – great job!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!