It’s that time again! Middle of the week, so time to show off what’s on your hooks and needles with Moogly and I! In case you missed it, I have a huge giveaway going on right now – $150 of yarn and goodies from Red Heart Yarn for my second anniversary! Today is actually my official birthday.
Here’s what was popular at the last party!
#1 – Crochet Choose Your Own Adventure by Dearest Debbie – one crochet hat with four different ways to make it! Free patterns!
#2 – Country Appeal – A Free Infinity Scarf Pattern by Elk Studio – gorgeous scarf – I just love the ribbing!
#3 – Crochet Pattern – The Cherise Beanie by Pattern Paradise – beautiful hats, all available for pattern purchase!
#4 – Mariposa’s Wrist Cuffs – Free Crochet Pattern – by The Crochet Lounge – what a great idea! These are so pretty and a great accessory. Free pattern!
#5 – Pink Baby Blanket is Finished by My World of Colour – Lisa from Germany crocheted this lovely baby girl blanket – great job!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.