Hookin On Hump Day #65 – Link Party for the Fiber Arts
Welcome back to the best blog hop and link party for the fiber arts, where bloggers show off their best projects for a chance to be featured here and at Moogly! Let’s see who got the most clicks last week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Chameleon Hat Valentine’s Love and Olympic Spirit on Pattern Paradise: One free crochet hat pattern that can be styled in limitless ways!
#2 – My Favorite Infinity Scarf Pattern Dressed Up! on Priscillas: Great styling tip for an infinity scarf – and a link to the free crochet tutorial video too!
#3 – Sharing Some Heart Art on Felted Button: A vintage crochet pattern reborn in this free downloadable PDF!
#4 – Easiest Headwrap Ever on The Philosopher’s Wife: A great crochet pattern review, link to free pattern included!
#5 – Layered Daisy in a Heart on Cre8tion Crochet: A free crochet pattern featuring both hearts and flowers – crochet love!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!