It’s time to show off what’s been on your hooks, needles, and sewing machines! It’s our bi-monthly link party for fiber arts to show their best, co-hosted with Tamara from Moogly! Let’s see what was popular last time!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Bracelet by Anna Simple Crochet – includes a photo tutorial to make this lovely item!
#2 – Eternal Love Hugs and Kisses Infinity Scarf by The Crochet Lounge – free pattern and a cute video!
#3 – Happy Heart Day to You by Undeniably Domestic – So pretty and perfect to use as drink coasters!
#4 – Ends, Beautiful Ends by Felted Button – great article on how to deal with pesky tails in colorful crochet patterns
#5 – Monday Makings and Pattern Reviews by Beatrice Ryan Designs – see what Beatrice has been working on, with links to all the free patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.