It's time to show off what's been on your hooks, needles, and sewing machines! It's our bi-monthly link party for fiber arts to show their best, co-hosted with Tamara from Moogly! Let's see what was popular last time!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Bracelet by Anna Simple Crochet – includes a photo tutorial to make this lovely item!
#2 – Eternal Love Hugs and Kisses Infinity Scarf by The Crochet Lounge – free pattern and a cute video!
#3 – Happy Heart Day to You by Undeniably Domestic – So pretty and perfect to use as drink coasters!
#4 – Ends, Beautiful Ends by Felted Button – great article on how to deal with pesky tails in colorful crochet patterns
#5 – Monday Makings and Pattern Reviews by Beatrice Ryan Designs – see what Beatrice has been working on, with links to all the free patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I've Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.