And we're back! It's that time of the week again…time to strut your stuff at the best crochet, knitting and sewing party online, hosted by Moogly and me! I've been sharing my favorite projects (and there were a lot of them last week!) on Sulia a lot, so if you've seen some referral links from there, you'll know where they came from!
Here's what was popular last week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Tranquil Waves Toddler Sun Hat by The Crochet Lounge: This free crochet pattern is super cute – and clearly makes little heads very happy!
#2 – Rosette Lampshade by (un)Deniably Domestic: Isn't this amazing!? Such a great DIY idea!
#3 – Flower Potholders by The Purple Poncho: These are gorgeous! Free crochet pattern linked in her post!
#4 – Crochet Easter Bunny by 1dogwoof: Crazy cute! And a free crochet pattern!
#5 – Crochet Simple Layered Flower by Dearest Debi: Perfect flower embellishment – and a free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I've Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.