It’s time to show off your talent at the seventieth party for Hookin On Hump Day! We had 100 links the past party, which is the most we’ve ever had!
Here are the top five most-clicked links from last week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Tranquil Waves Arm Warmer by The Crochet Lounge – a FREE pattern for this really neat accessory!
#2 – Unique Yarns Pattern and Review by Cre8tion Crochet – beautiful FREE shawl pattern that she wrote for AllFreeCrochet.com!
#3 – Amazing Grace Free Crochet Tote Pattern by Beatrice Ryan Designs – such a functional tote that can be customized just with color – and it’s FREE!
#4 – Fishbowl Crochet Hat Pattern (Sizes Newborn through Toddler) by Daisy Cottage Designs – such an adorable hat with a FREE pattern!
#5 – Hedgehog Baby Toy Crochet Pattern by One Dog Woof – what baby wouldn’t love this little toy? And it’s a FREE pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!