It’s that time again! Moogly and I are back to show off the best the world of crochet, knitting, sewing, and other fiber arts has to offer! Here’s what was popular last time, then link up below to show us what you’ve got this go-round!
Most Clicked! Abstract Shawl Crochet Pattern by Sara on Posh Pooch Designs – This is gorgeous – lightweight and perfect for the changing seasons – free crochet pattern!
- Fun in the Sun Crochet Beach Bag by Kathy on ELK Studio – The name says it all – and it’s another great looking free crochet pattern!
- Granny Heart Crochet Pattern by Lauren on Daisy Cottage Designs – Super cute dishcloth, and a free crochet pattern!
- Baby Dungaree Pattern by Linda on Linda’s Crafty Corner – Adorable, and such great embellishment ideas – and a free crochet pattern!
- Granny Ripple Afghan by Amy on The Stitchin’ Mommy – Such a great classic look – and she shares the free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!