It’s that time of month again! Come along for the party with Moogly and I where we are hosting the hottest blog hop for crochet, knitting, and sewing! Last time we had over 17,000 views and 2,200 clicks! And this week we have each winner from a different country! I love our international party!
Here are the features for this week!
- MOST CLICKED! One Hour Crochet Slippers by Carolyn Christmas, on Pink Mambo: Fun, fantastic, and a FREE crochet pattern!
- June Square by Patricia Stuart, on Pukado: Gorgeous, and the FREE crochet pattern includes a step by step tutorial!
- Crochet Aviator Hat Pattern by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Another super cute FREE crochet pattern!
- Sunshine Mandala by Pat, on Sunshine and a Sewing Basket: A FREE crochet pattern with a tutorial in the works!
- Gone Fishin’ Chameleon Hat by Maria Bittner, on Pattern Paradise: Another fantastic version of this FREE crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!