Hookin On Hump Day #74 – Link Party for the Fiber Arts
It’s another great week for Hookin On Hump Day! So many talented bloggers, many of them crochet, share their latest projects and many of them include FREE patterns! Check out the ones that stood out to us this week!
#1 Most-Clicked – Bunny Lovey Blanket by Crochet Around the World – super cute and soft, links to a FREE pattern!
#2 – Honeysuckle Crochet Bag by Elk Studio – gorgeous bag that’s perfect for the beach or anytime of year! FREE pattern!
#3 – Crochainting – Crochet and a Canvas by Pukado – one of the more unique ideas I’ve seen in a while! She crocheted on a canvas! Photo tutorial!
#4 – Irish Sea Blanket by Felted Button – this pattern looks so squishy and full of texture. Pattern for sale.
#5 – Boys Will Be Boys by Knot Your Nana’s Crochet – gorgeous afghan for a boy’s room! FREE pattern for the blanket, patterns for sale for the appliques.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!