Welcome to our 75-th party! It’s hot, sticky and sunny here in the South and we are enjoying the air conditioning, so it’s a great time to browse the gorgeous projects and patterns, many of them free here at our bi-monthly link party! First time? Welcome! Here bloggers show off their latest projects for a chance to be featured and shared by me and Moogly!
#1 Most-Clicked – Bert the Turtle by A Dream Around the World – Super cute, with a link to the FREE crochet pattern included!
#2 – Rainbow Sprinkles Blanket by Felted Button – Gorgeous pattern available for purchase!
#3 – Sparkle Hoop Earrings by The Purple Poncho – Fab and fancy FREE crochet pattern!
#4 – Dixie Charm by ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs – Lovely FREE crochet pattern!
#5 – Baby Crochet and Baby! by Priscillas – Lots of links to fab FREE crochet patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Leave a Reply