Welcome to our 75-th party! It’s hot, sticky and sunny here in the South and we are enjoying the air conditioning, so it’s a great time to browse the gorgeous projects and patterns, many of them free here at our bi-monthly link party! First time? Welcome! Here bloggers show off their latest projects for a chance to be featured and shared by me and Moogly!
#1 Most-Clicked – Bert the Turtle by A Dream Around the World – Super cute, with a link to the FREE crochet pattern included!
#2 – Rainbow Sprinkles Blanket by Felted Button – Gorgeous pattern available for purchase!
#3 – Sparkle Hoop Earrings by The Purple Poncho – Fab and fancy FREE crochet pattern!
#4 – Dixie Charm by ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs – Lovely FREE crochet pattern!
#5 – Baby Crochet and Baby! by Priscillas – Lots of links to fab FREE crochet patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.