Welcome to September and to the most talented fiber arts blog hop on the internet! Some gorgeous patterns, many of them free, are displayed and shown off here. Check out what was popular last time! (Co-hosted by the lovely Tamara from Moogly!)
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Little Hippo Rug by A Dream Around the World – how cute is this?! Love this little rug. Pattern available for purchase.
#2 – Sophie’s Garden – A Photo Tutorial by Look At What I Made – this intricate work of art is amazing and FREE! With an excellent photo tutorial!
#3 – Baskets of Rainbows by Felted Button – another work of art by Felted Button! Pattern available for purchase.
#4 – Crochet Wide Strap Tank Top by Be a Crafter XD – FREE pattern for this super cute tank top!
#5 – Doctor Who Scarf Bracelets by Sum of Their Stories – a FREE KNITTING pattern (yay!) for these two beautiful pieces of jewelry!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.