Crochet Rose Pattern
- CH 25
- In the 4th CH from hook, work 2 DC.
- Work 2 DC in each SP all the way down. Leave a long tail for sewing together.
- Roll rose into a spiral (see photos below)
- Take a tapestry needle on the bottom of the rose facing you, sew through the middle of it several times to keep all of the layers together.
- Fasten off and leave the tail for sewing onto your projects!
I like to go ahead and sew the short tail into the strip and cut it off. This will now be the top side since it’s finished. Then, unwind the spiral and then roll it together from one end, rolling towards the other end.
Thread your needle with the long tail and use it to sew the rose together. This will hold the rose together. Sew right through the middle of the rose.