Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day, where fiber arts crafters get singled out from all the rest and cheered on for their hard, incredibly creative talents! Last week was yet another amazing week of entries – I had quite a difficult time picking favorites.
A blog announcement first – blogger and shop owner signups are now open for A Crafter’s Dream Giveaway! #ACraftersDream This is the second one that Tutus and Tea Parties, Earning My Cape and I have done together and the third total. The giveaway will take place February 11 to 21 and signups are closed after 50 bloggers enter. We are helping to pair shop owners with bloggers so you have a sponsor for your giveaway. Click here for details!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - All Grown Up Striped Slouch Hat by Moogly Blog
Don’t cha just love this hat? I can see why it was so popular – the color, the texture and the classic style make it a hit. Best of all, it comes with a FREE pattern!
- #2 - Crochet Puppy Hat Pattern by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me – free pattern!
- #3 - Baktus Scarf by Ana of Lanas de Ana
- #4 - Crochet Coffee Mug Cozy by Christine of Projects Around the House
- #5 - Fabric Cover Agenda by Ana of Ana Love Craft
- #6 - Caterpillar, Chrysallis, Butterfly by Ginx Craft
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at http://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.