It’s a week of fun and color, this round of blog hopping fun! Check out the most clicked projects from the past three weeks here at our bi-monthly blog hop.
The #1 Most-Clicked Link – Anleitung “Meine erste Handtasche” / pattern “My first Tote Bag” by Crochet Around the World -a pattern for a nice cross body purse !
#2 – Owl Container Crochet Pattern by SnAppy Tots – an adorable FREE pattern that can be a purse, a mason jar or tissue box cozy, and more!
#3 – Midnight Breeze Shawl by Beatrice Ryan Designs – a gorgeous FREE pattern for a lovely warm weather shawl!
#4 – Pansy Parade Blanket by Felted Button – a stunning blanket design that’s full of color and fun – pattern for purchase.
#5 – Sea Breeze Slippers by Pattern Paradise – beautiful houndstooth slippers that can even be worn in the summer! Pattern for purchase.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.