Welcome back to our link party for the fiber arts! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year! I took a much-needed blogging break, but am excited to be back and showcase your fiber-arts prowess.
Before we continue, I started a Fiber Arts and Crafts group on Google Plus and would love for you all to join! I also have a Pinterest board for the fiber arts where I accept bloggers who participate in this party (we already have over 3,600 followers and counting!).
Onto the party!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Pattern Sale by Shelia of Creative Design.
Shelia sells some gorgeous patterns and really has an eye for design.
Another post, that got just one less click from the one above was this hilarious Bearded Viking Hat from Simply Crochet. You gotta see this!
- #2 – Granny Star Pattern by Kara of Petals to Picots – you’ve got to read this post to appreciate this star. One of Kara’s fans sent her a beautiful, touching story about her grandmother and gave her this pattern and story to use.
- #3 – Super Big Finish and Itty Bitty Finish by Stitchin’ Girl – she has spent several YEARS working to complete this embroidery for a stocking and finally finished. I just had to share this because the stitching detail and skill it took for her to make it is incredible!
- #4 – Crochet Ombre Ruffle Blanket by Susan of Felted Button – this is one of the most creative afghans I’ve seen! Inspired by cakes.
- #5 – A Mischief of Mice by Ginx Craft – who knew mice could be so cute! She has patterns for flowered, striped and plain ones.
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at https://www.mymerrymessylife.comfollow or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.