It's another great week at Hookin On Hump Day! And I'm so happy that spring is really here – the weather is warm, the sun is shining but we have been bathed in pollen here in the south. I've not been able to crochet so much lately, after moving to a new house and having a baby, so I'm anxious to get back to it! Until I can, I've really been enjoying the gorgeous projects ya'll have been linking up! What a talented crew! Tamara (from Moogly) and I had a difficult time picking the favs again this week.
Also, have you checked out our Hookin On Hump Day – Featured Projects board on Pinterest? I pin the features each week there and it reaches nearly 5,000 followers!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Spring Crochet Dresses by Summerhouse Cottage – These are the cutest dresses and so well-done! And the best part is – they come with a FREE pattern from Ravelry!!
#2 – Amigurumi Greg the Crab Monster by Tania of Little Things Blogged – EEK! So cute!
#3 – Flying Colors Blanket Crochet Pattern TA-DAH by Susan of Felted Button – Susan is an artist! The colors she chose are stunning!
#4 – Jewelry Socks Tutorial by Kathy of The Clever Chick – this would make great gifts for little girls!
#5 – Felt Fabric Fun by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum – love the colors used! And so simple to make with just a hot glue gun.
#6 – Bullseye! by Jeanette of The Drowsy Bee – What a happy, cheerful blanket!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+!
Please take a moment to check out the new rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!