Here we are again…back to the middle of the week! This is one killer fiber arts link party where the best and most talented bloggers share their talents for crochet, knitting, sewing, felting, cross stitch and so much more! Not a blogger? You're welcome to browse the amazing projects to find some free patterns and plenty of inspiration. This party wouldn't be possible without my lovely cohost, Tamara, from Moogly! She's one fantastic crocheter herself and has a slew of free patterns on her site.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Flower Face Cleansing Pads Pattern by Kara of Petals to Picots – such a beautiful flower just makes you happy to clean! Comes with a free pattern!
#2 – A Lightning McQueen Hat for Izzy by Knitting Rays of Hope – such an adorable knitted hat, and it's made for a boy named Izzy who's fighting for his life after a spider bite.
#3 – iPad Mini or Kindle Case Sewing Pattern by Katie of The Crafty Blog Stalker – Katie uses gorgeous fabrics to make this very handy little iPad cover!
#4 – Sea Wool Shawl by Ann of Counterpoint Corner – This is a stunning shawl and it links to a FREE crochet pattern!
#5 – Shawl for Seville Fair by Ana of Ana Love Craft – Another stunning project that Ana wore in Sevilla, Spain. She includes lots of pictures of her travels there!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+!
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!