We're back! Summertime in the US is hoppin…hope you're enjoying your's. I've been busy trying to crochet some decorations for July 4th that I'll be sharing soon! Here are the features from two weeks ago!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Shrug on Black and White and Read All Over: Gorgeous knit shrug with notes on how she customized it and a link to the free pattern!
- #2 – Parchment Shawl by Sheila, on Creative Design by Sheila Zachariae: Lovely knit shawl with crochet edging, pattern available for purchase!
- #3 – Dancing Dollies Doily by Weaver Birdie, on I Love Handmade!: Fantastic stitching and a link to the free pattern is included!
- #4 – Make it! Granny House! by Alessandra, on Homemade@MyPlace: Great photo tutorial on turning motifs into little houses!
- #5 – The Shirt Skirt Sewing Tutorial by Katie, on The Crafty Blog Stalker: I love this idea – and it's simple enough even I could do it!
Remember, the party will now just run on the first and third Wednesday of the month. So, this party will stay open until
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!