Welcome to the very last party for 2013! And it’s the last one before Christmas. Let’s see what you’ve been working on for the holidays and check out the awesome features from the last party.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Crochet Chunky Cowl – Bricks and Bobbles, by “e” Lee of The Crochet Lounge: A free crochet pattern that’s easy to memorize and quick to work up with a Q hook!
#2 – Josette, by Clotilde Menendez of Craftybegonia: Free crochet pattern!
#3 – Silly Reindeer Hat, by Stacey Williams of Busting Stitches: Free crochet pattern!
#4 – Cone Christmas Trees, by Kara Gunza of Petals to Picots: Free crochet pattern!
#5 – Animal Wash Mits, by Elena Hunt of Beatrice Ryan Designs: Free crochet pattern link!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!