Welcome back to our first party of the 2013 holiday season! I host this bi-monthly party with the lovely Tamara from Moogly. We have so many beautiful features from last week, some of them free crochet patterns. So, check it out and enjoy!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Easy Crochet Snowflake Pattern by Flower Girl Cottage – these would be so easy to whip up and make for friends, family or to decorate for the holidays! FREE pattern!
#2 – It's Cowl Season by Crochetbird – she has several beautiful cowl patterns, all of which are available for purchase.
#3 – Shells and Bobbles Fingerless Gloves by Beatrice Ryan Designs- fingerless gloves are all the rage right now and here is a FREE pattern you can use to make – more gift ideas for the holidays!
#4 – Velvet Crush Infinity Scarf – Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Lounge – yep, it's another FREE pattern for a beautiful scarf and cowl made with the butterfly stitch.
#5 – Technicolor Granny Blanket – 2nd Pattern in a Series of 4! by Creative Designs – it's easy to see why this caught the eyes of so many – the colors are ravishing. I love this twist on the classic granny stitch!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I've Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!