It’s hookin time! Welcome back to our bi-monthly link party for the fiber arts, where crochet, knitting, sewing, felting and more can shine! I do this party with my bud, Tamara from Moogly. It’s still freezing cold here in the U.S and the featured crochet patterns from the last party will really help to keep us warm!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Mariposas Beanie by The Crochet Lounge: Great free crochet pattern – video tutorials included – to continue the series!
#2 – Inspired by Taylor Beret/Tam Pattern by ELK Studio: Lovely free crochet pattern!
#3 – Joining-as-You-Go on the Road by Felted Button: A fantastic tip for those who like to crochet on the go!
#4 – Colour Rush Blanket by There Where is Soleil: Gorgeous work, with a unique crochet border!
#5 – Graphic Chevron Clutch by Fiber Flux: Bold free crochet pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!