Welcome back for my eighth edition of Hookin On Hump Day! I’m so excited to have this party, to single out the fiber arts crafters out there who sometimes get lost in other crafting link parties. This is your place to shine!
I was working away in the kitchen last week, cooking Chocolate Chip, Almond and Coconut Cookies, Coconut Cornmeal Tilapia with Rice and Veggies, and a Chocolate Construction Cake for Gabriel’s 3rd Birthday.
So, onto our party! Here are the favorites from last week, by most-clicked links. All gorgeous projects, and all crochet this week! :
1. Shelly Crochet Beanie by Lola & Choco
2. Granny Tiles in Neutrals by Lanas Hilos
3. And two are tied for third – Books and Bookmarks by Crochet Nirvana
And Lady’s Winter Cloche Pattern by By Hook or Pen
- –> Please link your post back to me at https://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here.
- –> Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- –> Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.