Welcome back to the most colorful, creative talented fiber arts blog hop on the internet! Tamara from Moogly and I are amazed each week by the projects you submit and we never have an easy time choosing our favorites. Keep up the good work! Not a blogger? Then here’s your one-stop-shop for crochet, knitting and sewing inspiration where you can find free patterns and loads of ideas for your next project. It’s like the best of Pinterest squeezed into one post!
Here are our favs from last week!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link: Summer’s Night Infinity Wrap by Becky on Swirls and Sprinkles
So colorful and cute! And it’s a free pattern!
#2 –Blooming Flower Potholder by Ana on Days of Yarning – Link to free crochet pattern included!
#3 – Make Your Own Custom Kitchen Rug by Katie on The Crafty Blog Stalker – Great free sewing tutorial!
#4 – Crochet Beaded Friendship Bracelet by ChiWei on One Dog Woof – Free crochet pattern!
#5 – Karen’s Carnival Scarf by Sheila on Creative Design by Sheila Zachariae – Link to free knitting pattern included!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+!
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Leave a Reply