Welcome back to the best blog hop and link party for the fiber arts! We (Moogly and I) love to feature bloggers who work hard at their craft – whether it’s crochet, knit, sewing, felting, embroidery or cross stitch, here’s the place to show it off! #1 Most-Clicked Link – Baby Girl Owl Set by Priscilla of Priscilla’s – Can’t go wrong with an owl! They make perfect baby gifts and this hat and blanket set would excite any new mother.
- #2 – Simple Crocheted Shrug by Mooberry Farm Homesteading Journal – such a nice job on a warm accessory!
- #3 – Dream in Color Shawl by Shelia of Creative Design – gorgeous yarn makes for gorgeous projects like this – I love that it can be used as a scarf and shawl!
- #4 – Spring Sweater (Casola de Primavera) by Ana of Ana Love Craft – Wow! Fantastic job – this is one of the prettiest patterns I’ve seen in a while.
- #5 – Tea Rose Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Jill of Being Spiffy – These are so delicate and beautiful! Would make such nice housewarming or hostessing gifts.
Remember, the party will now just run on the first and third Wednesday of the month. So, this party will stay open for two weeks.
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!