Welcome back to hump day! You’re at the best fiber arts blog hop and link party around, hosted by me and Moogly. Bloggers, check out last week’s features and add your own, and readers can browse the inspiration and find some free patterns and tutorials!
#1 – MOST CLICKED LINK: Sabrina Scarf Pattern by Divine Debris – A fun and fast free crochet pattern for an cowl/infinity scarf!
#2 – Forest Girl Hood by Maz Kwok on A Crafter – Free crochet pattern, perfect for fall!
#3 – Pumpkin Harvest From My Toy Garden by Shika on I Love Handmade:
#4 – Victorian Step Cowl by Susan on Felted Button – Link to the free pattern, plus notes… and lots of eye candy!
#5 – DIY Yarn Lights by Rajeswari on Diaper Mum – A fantastic project (and sympathetic read for all us moms!) with link to the tutorial she used!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!