It’s hump day again! Rolls round every week, don’t it? This week our readers were into color – all of the top clicked links are projects saturated in beautiful colors. Enjoy those of you who won this week, and link up time for the rest!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – What’s New, Pussy Cat? by Jam Made – such a creative twist on a cat! I love the granny square bellies.
#2 –Brooklyn Fingerless Mitts or Wrist Warmers, Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Dreamz – LOVE this project! Also comes with a pattern for boot cuffs. Perfect for holiday gifts and it’s a FREE pattern!
#3 – The Larksfoot Blanket is Finished! by My World of Crochet – gorgeous use of color and comes with a link to a free crochet chart to make it!
#4 – Autumn Cowl by There Where is Soleil – another project with bright colors using the mosaic stitch.
#5 – Toddler Fingerless Gloves by Stitch 11 – a FREE pattern to make an adorable accessory for little ones!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!