It’s hump day again! Rolls round every week, don’t it? This week our readers were into color – all of the top clicked links are projects saturated in beautiful colors. Enjoy those of you who won this week, and link up time for the rest!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – What’s New, Pussy Cat? by Jam Made – such a creative twist on a cat! I love the granny square bellies.
#2 –Brooklyn Fingerless Mitts or Wrist Warmers, Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Dreamz – LOVE this project! Also comes with a pattern for boot cuffs. Perfect for holiday gifts and it’s a FREE pattern!
#3 – The Larksfoot Blanket is Finished! by My World of Crochet – gorgeous use of color and comes with a link to a free crochet chart to make it!
#4 – Autumn Cowl by There Where is Soleil – another project with bright colors using the mosaic stitch.
#5 – Toddler Fingerless Gloves by Stitch 11 – a FREE pattern to make an adorable accessory for little ones!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.