It’s another great day for hooks and needles – welcome back to our blog hop where bloggers share their very best crochet, knitting and sewing posts! Here’s what we’ve got this week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Cath Kidston/Greengate Inspired Bakeware and Blanket by Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae: This beautiful crochet pattern is available for sale on both Craftsy and Etsy!
- #2: How to Make Pretty Felted Flowers by Fiber Artsy: These flowers are gorgeous – and the tutorial makes it look very doable!
- #3: Painted Pixels Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button: Another amazing crochet pattern available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, and Ravelry!
- #4: Small Crochet Motif by Crochet For You: A very pretty free crochet pattern for a 2 round motif – that includes join as you go instructions!
- #5: Pincushion Present by (un)Deniably Domestic: A lovely little gift, a sweet story, and links to the free pattern and tutorial!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.