It's another great day for hooks and needles – welcome back to our blog hop where bloggers share their very best crochet, knitting and sewing posts! Here's what we've got this week!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Cath Kidston/Greengate Inspired Bakeware and Blanket by Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae: This beautiful crochet pattern is available for sale on both Craftsy and Etsy!
- #2: How to Make Pretty Felted Flowers by Fiber Artsy: These flowers are gorgeous – and the tutorial makes it look very doable!
- #3: Painted Pixels Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button: Another amazing crochet pattern available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, and Ravelry!
- #4: Small Crochet Motif by Crochet For You: A very pretty free crochet pattern for a 2 round motif – that includes join as you go instructions!
- #5: Pincushion Present by (un)Deniably Domestic: A lovely little gift, a sweet story, and links to the free pattern and tutorial!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I've Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
Let’s see what those hands have been up to this week! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!