It’s a week of fun and color, this round of blog hopping fun! Check out the most clicked projects from the past three weeks here at our bi-monthly blog hop.
The #1 Most-Clicked Link – Anleitung “Meine erste Handtasche” / pattern “My first Tote Bag” by Crochet Around the World -a pattern for a nice cross body purse !
#2 – Owl Container Crochet Pattern by SnAppy Tots – an adorable FREE pattern that can be a purse, a mason jar or tissue box cozy, and more!
#3 – Midnight Breeze Shawl by Beatrice Ryan Designs – a gorgeous FREE pattern for a lovely warm weather shawl!
#4 – Pansy Parade Blanket by Felted Button – a stunning blanket design that’s full of color and fun – pattern for purchase.
#5 – Sea Breeze Slippers by Pattern Paradise – beautiful houndstooth slippers that can even be worn in the summer! Pattern for purchase.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!